Ravine Cemetery is located on Ravine Road, between Harroun Road and Main Street, in Sylvania. Ravine Cemetery was established in 1883, and it is still active. It got its name due to the large ravine that runs through the middle of the cemetery. The oldest section borders Saint Joseph's Catholic Cemetery. There are many old gravestones, and most are in terrific condition.